Version 1.0 - (1 July 2018)
Cybermarqt collects data to enhance your experience and to improve our services. The collection of data and use by Cybermarqt are mentioned in this PCPS.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Cybermarqt collects and processes the following data about you:
1.1   Information you give to Cybermarqt
You will give Cybermarqt information about you and your organization by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with Cybermarqt (for example, by e-mail or otherwise). This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, participate in any communication functions on the Website, create and update information provided on your user page, signing up for any promotions, newsletter, events or surveys on the Website and when you report a problem with the Website. If you contact Cybermarqt, Cybermarqt may keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give to Cybermarqt may include your name, your organization name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
1.2   Information we collect about you
Each time you visit the Website, Cybermarqt automatically collects the following information:
1.2.1   Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
1.2.2   Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
1.3   Information Cybermarqt receives from other sources
Cybermarqt is working closely with third parties (including, for example, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
2. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Cybermarqt uses information held about you in the following ways:
2.1   Information you give to Cybermarqt
Cybermarqt will use this information:
Where you have expressly consented to such use and means of contact, Cybermarqt uses the information you give to Cybermarqt, or permit third parties to use such information, to provide you with information about products, services or events which may be of interest to you. Cybermarqt, or they, may contact you by electronic means (such as e-mail or SMS) for this purpose.
You have the right to ask Cybermarqt not to process your personal data for marketing purposes or to contact you through electronic means. Cybermarqt will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if Cybermarqt intends to use your data for such purposes or if Cybermarqt intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing of your data by contacting us at email@example.com.
2.2   Information we collect about you.
Cybermarqt will use this information:
2.2.1   To allow you to participate in interactive features of Cybermarqt’s service, when you choose to do so;
2.2.2   To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, research, statistical and survey purposes data analysis and testing;
2.2.3   To improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
2.2.4   As part of Cybermarqt’s efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
2.2.5   To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising Cybermarqt’s serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
2.2.6   To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
2.3   Information Cybermarqt receives from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Cybermarqt may share your personal information with any Affiliate of Cybermarqt. “Affiliate” means a company which, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, or is controlled by, or is under common control with Cybermarqt.
Cybermarqt may disclose your personal information to third parties:
4. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
Account data will due to tax regulation be retained for up to seven full fiscal years from your cancellation of your account. System generated data will be erased immediately when you cancel your account. End user data will be erased on an ongoing basis after 12 months from registration, and immediately when you cancel your account. Once you deleted your account, the data is gone.
5. LOCATION OF YOUR DATA
No stored data will be transferred, backed up/or recovered by Cybermarqt outside of the European Union. All data are stored in databases hosted in Ireland.
6. DATA PROTECTION
7. PERSONAL DATA BREACH NOTIFICATION
In the event that your data is compromised, Cybermarqt will notify you and relevant authorities within 72 hours by email.
8. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
9. COOKIE DEFINITION
Cookies are a small file of letters and numbers that Cybermarqt stores on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
10. COOKIES WE USE
Cybermarqt uses the following cookies:
1)    Necessary Cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
2)    Statistic Cookies - Statistic cookies help Cybermarqt to understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps Cybermarqt to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3)    Preference Cookies - These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. Preference cookies enable us to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks. Preference cookies enable us to personalize Cybermarqt’s content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your location).
4)    Marketing Cookies - These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for you and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
11. COOKIES USED BY THIRD PARTIES
12. COOKIE BLOCKING
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this PCPS, please contact us at:
WTC The Hague Business Center
Prinses Margrietplantsoen 33
2595 AM the Hague
Company Registration Number: 71361987 (Dutch Chamber of Commerce)